About My Practice
Sarah has been practicing family law in California for over 23 years, specializing in the areas of mediation and collaborative practice. Her professional focus has been exclusively in the area of family law throughout her career, and she has had extensive training and experience in both mediation and collaborative negotiation.
Sarah graduated cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at UC Davis School of Law, King Hall, graduating first in her class. She earned the West Publishing Award for Academic Achievement, the American Jurisprudence Award in Property, and membership in the Order of the Coif. She was admitted to the California Bar in 1992 and is a Certified Family Law Specialist.
- UC Davis School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- UCLA (B.A., 1987)
- Yolo County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association & State Bar Family Law Section
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Collaborative Practice California
- Sacramento Collaborative Divorce Group