About My Practice
Carol F. Delzer is a Certified Family Law Specialist, Attorney-Mediator, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Real Estate Broker and Author
Carol is a problem solver, skilled in finance and negotiation and works with couples to dissolve marriages in a compassionate way.
Carol uses her experience, background and skills to create win-win marital settlement agreements (MSA). Carol has prepared and processed over 1000 mediated divorce settlement agreements. Clients benefit greatly both emotionally and financially with her years of experience in using her stream lined divorce mediation process.
Clients never have to go to court. Carol prepares and processes all the family law court required documents for a dissolution of marriage in the privacy of her office at Family Law Center, in Sacramento.
Contact Carol at Family Law Center to schedule an initial consultation by direct email Carol@FamilyLawCenter.US or complete our Contact Form on this site.
- Certified Specialist – Family Law 1995 – State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- MFT – Marriage Family Therapist 1994 – California Board of Behavioral Science
- Co-Author 1994 & 1999 – Positive Discipline for Single Parents
- Advanced Mediation Training – 1993, 1995,1997, 2000, 2002, 2005
- Masters Degree – Counseling 1993 – University of San Francisco
- Senior Court Mediator since 1996 – Sacramento County Superior Court, Past Chairperson
- Shared Parent Support Training 1995 – Dr. Frank Leek, Trainer
- Law Degree 1989 – San Francisco Law School
- Admitted to Practice Law 1989 – The State Bar of California
- Graduate Realtors Institute 1977 – California Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Broker since 1974 – California Department of Real Estate
- Author – Collaborative Co-Parenting
- Author/Developer – www.collaborativecoparenting.com
Professional Organization Membership:
- Practitioner Member/Mediator – Association for Conflict Resolution
- Past Chairperson of the Volunteer Court Mediation Program-Sacramento Superior Court
- Founding Member, Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
- Member, International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- National Member of the Association of Family Conciliation Courts
- Member, Family Law Bar of the State of California & Sacramento County
- Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists